Niché Designs: Phase 9 - Planning Production

Friday, January 8, 2010

Phase 9 - Planning Production

After researching into what I wanted my project to reflect, and what I visualised in my head I sat down and at first was very excited with the choice I made. My mind was filled with imaginative ideas, full of different effects, video clips and audio files. This piece would surely in fact have a huge influence on the audience. However, bringing these ideas to life was incredibly hard. I found myself jotting down scripts, film scenes and images on paper (as seen below) without thinking of a narrative. Without a narrative, the images and videos on screen are there for no purpose, it does not follow a set structure and therefore, may confuse the audience.








------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see from the images, I had created a script that I wanted my actors to say, It was a sort off stance yet engaged the reader with poetry which maintained maturity within the piece. The 2ND and 3rd images in my opinion are the 'typical' conventions of a racism piece. 'Unity' is an aspect that bigger co operations are using, whilst I respect their approach, I wanted to being something unique to this project as sometimes it can stand out from the crowd.






I then set about creating a story line taking into consideration all factors including; inspirations and research. Not only will this help create a story line, but when approaching the production stages I will know what I need,I need it and other effects. Additionally, after creating the story board (shown below) I made a list of the video scenes, and video recordings that are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment